More than ever, our political passions are driving our personal identity. Sadly, they are also driving us apart. It doesn’t have to stay that way.
America is ready for a third party.
America is desperate for a third party.
As always, another election is just around the corner. The Republicans and the Democrats are waging political war every day to win your vote and take control of the House, the Senate, and the Presidency.
The rhetoric is off the charts, continually dividing America in an effort to gain an electoral edge. We’re led to believe there are two sides in this fight. It’s you against “them.” Never mind that “them” means people in your family, your friends, your community.
It’s time to bring an end to the divisiveness that these two parties have been unable to escape. Join us in electing a third party in the next election.
In this blog, we’ll cover:
- Is it actually possible for a third party to win?
- Why do we need a third party?
- Why should I vote for a third party?
- Won’t this just help the [Republican/Democratic] Party win?
- News analysis demonstrating the need for a third party candidate
- When will we find out who the candidates are?
- Candidate overviews across all parties
- And much, much more!
How easy is it to vote 3rd party? Click on the practice ballot below and see if you can select the 3rd party candidate from the choices available.
Alright! We can make this happen.
Just getting started? Welcome! Your journey begins here:
Can a third party actually win?